Barnet - The Court House

Wighton Architects were commissioned to prepare construction information for the conversion of the now redundant Court House creating nine residential apartments and two ground floor commercial units accessed off the high street.

 

The Court House, built in 1916, is locally listed and proposals looked to retain the majority of the original court house fabric with later additions to the rear removed and replaced with more sympathetic extensions.

Through a detailed analysis and appraisal of the plans and the existing fabric the apartments have been re-configured in a more sympathetic manner reducing the capital expenditure for the client whilst increasing the final end values through the retention of the historic fabric and detailing.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Houzz Icon
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
Wighton Architects Ltd
Matthew Murray House, 97 Water Lane
Leeds, LS11 5QN
0113 833 0833
www.wightonarchitects.com